If you or a member of your family have been hurt in a Nevada bicycle crash, contact the team of lawyers at the Law Firm of Kass & Moses right away. We are well-versed in the law, having represented injured cyclists for over 27 years. We have helped hundreds of cyclists get the compensation they deserve. At such a vulnerable time, it is important to have someone working with you that has the experience necessary in handling such cases.
We do not believe in cookie-cutter legal tactics. We handle each case with the utmost care and sensitivity it deserves. We know your health is important, and we work with you to help restore your wellbeing. We are not satisfied until you have received fair compensation. We believe in keeping you informed of our progress every step of the way, and we are only a phone call away. Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Bicycle Accident Lawyers Serving Reno, Henderson, Las Vegas, and Beyond
We have a few suggestions we offer to all cyclists involved in bike crashes.
- Never…accept an initial compensation offer from an insurance company without discussing it with an attorney first. These offers are unfair and usually not even enough to cover your basic medical expenses.
- Never…fail to seek medical attention for your injuries. It is important to get prompt treatment for your injuries, either immediate or soon thereafter.
- Never…skip out on medical treatment or appointments. Even if you are feeling better, it is important to follow through on your doctor’s orders. Failing to do so can be viewed as an indication your injuries are not as serious as they seemed to be.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Nevada,
Nevada Bicycle Law
Requirements for legally riding a bicycle vary from state to state. The Kass & Moses team can confidently answer your questions about the specifics of Nevada’s bicycle laws. Below are a few rules of the road that every local rider should keep in mind:
- When ridden with other traffic, cyclists are expected to follow the same rules of the road as motorists.
- Cyclists must stay to the far right of a lane except when preparing to overtake a vehicle or turn left.
- Cyclists are expected to use hand signals to inform others on the road of their intentions.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 1-800-414-5196
Procrastinating Pedalers of Reno-Tahoe
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Call or text 1-800-414-5196 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form