At the Law Firm of Kass & Moses, we have made a commitment to help others in the community. One way we have chosen to do this is through a scholarship to provide assistance to those pursuing further education. We are aware of the burden that the increased costs of college can put upon families. To help defray these costs, we present the Kass & Moses Scholarship.
- Any prospective or current students enrolled in an accredited university or college located within the United States may apply.
- January 31, 2023
- Write a 250 – 500 word essay on the following topic:
- Describe an injustice that is important to you and how you feel it could be remedied.
- Include your full name, email, and phone number. These will only be used in order to contact you should you be chosen the winner and will not be provided to any 3rd party.
- Email all scholarship submissions to email@example.com
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- In submitting your essay, you agree to the terms set forth by Kass & Moses, PC, for all entrants. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- The prizewinner will be selected by March 31, 2023.
- Should you be selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you for a photo to be included on our website.
***Notice: Phone, chat, and other services with The Law Firm of Kass & Moses are reserved for people in need of legal advice only. Should you have scholarship questions, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org***