We all know the answer to that question…. NO. But there are somethings you can do that will help avoid being hit. First and most important make sure you give cars the best chance to SEE you. You should:
1. Wear bright yellow or orange colors
2. Use front and real lights at night and put a second light on your helmet.
3. Don’t drive too close on the shoulder, use the right side of the lane, so you do not get forced into a groove or curb.
4. Act a little erratic before the car passes you, so it sends the message they should give you a lot of space
5. Be aware of who is behind you using a rear view mirror.
6. Listen for the sounds of trucks or large vehicles and make sure to move over.
7. Pray no one hits you… (this is what I do at least).
Let me know if you have any other suggestions that will help the readers.
The post Can I avoid being hit by a car? appeared first on Bicycle Accident Lawyers.
Call or text 1-844-394-0293 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form