Most bikers love nothing more than beautiful weather and a nice, long ride. Although it’s impossible to give a gift of sunny days and a warm breeze, there are plenty of great biking accessories you can pick that will have the biker in your life dreaming of their future rides. Even if you don’t share in the bicycling bug, this list will give you some great gift ideas that are sure to please any biker.
10 Gift Ideas Cyclists Are Sure to Love
- Crank Brothers Multi Bicycle Tool – this tool is a great find for any biker. It comes in several varieties and price points, and piques at the 19 tool version for about $28. Even with 19 tools, it is easily portable and will make the biker in your life the star of his ride whenever someone has an issue with a bike.
- CO2 Inflator by Pro Bike Tool – flat tires are an unfortunate inevitability. This inflator will get you up and running again in no time. It’s small and lightweight enough to be carried along, and inflates tires in mere seconds!
- XLC Tire Repair Kit –
along the same lines, a flat tire can end the best ride in an instant. The XLC kit is easy to use, comes with everything you need, and is easily portable in any bike kit.
- Schwinn Thrasher Helmet with Rear Tail Light – this comfortable helmet adds the extra bonus of a LED light on the rear for added safety during evening and early morning rides. The light can display in a rapid flashing mode or a steady light.
- Pearl Izumi – Ride Men’s Elite Barrier Convertible Jacket – Brisk, cool days mean that a jacket is essential, and this Pearl Izumi jacket provides warmth in a lightweight jacket. The material is water resistant, and the jacket has vent panels for ventilation. The jacket comes in bright colors, including screaming yellow, which are sure to be seen on the road.
- WingLights Fixed-Direction Indicators – most bicycle accidents occur in intersections, and WingLights were created to increase visibility when turning. Priced at around $30, these lights might just save a life!
- Ibera Bicycle Black Horizontal Wall Hanger – save floor space by mounting your bicycle horizontally. This rack will allow you to protect your bike and keep your storage area tidy.
- ArcEnCiel Water-Resistant Bicycle Carrier/Pannier Bag – one challenge bicyclists face is the lack of space for all their “stuff.” With the ArcEnCiel pannier, bikers can carry all sorts of things with them. The rugged design is built to hold up to all sorts of weather and riding conditions.
- Kryptonite Kryptolok Series 2 Bicycle U-Lock – bicycle theft is a very real concern for most bikers. As criminals get more adept at dismantling bicycle locks, bikers face the challenge of keeping up to date with a lock that is unbreakable. This lock is rated one of the best.
- Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage – designed to hold a number of water bottles securely, this adjustable water bottle cage is perfect for any biker. No matter the conditions, bicyclists need plenty of water. This cage allows the biker to easily reach for and replace their water when necessary.
These gifts are sure to please the biker on your list this year! Kass & Moses, the bicycle accident attorneys, hope this holiday season is healthy and happy and look forward to providing any support you may need in the coming year.