When you contact Kass & Moses, you know you are reaching out to attorneys who know bikers well- that is because we ride, too! Our clients tell us they love working with lawyers who are bikers, because we can understand their point of view.
Here are a few reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney who rides:
- We know the lingo. It’s important to work with an attorney who speaks the language; in this case, the language of bikes. We know our stuff and when you tell us about your crash, you don’t have to explain bike lingo to us. We know it well!
- We know bikers! We understand the thrill, freedom, and adrenaline rush that comes with cruising the open road on a bike. We won’t raise an eyebrow or question your lifestyle, because we get it! It’s important to work with an attorney who won’t judge you, and who you can relate to well.
- We REALLY know our stuff! Motorcycle laws vary throughout the country, but our team of experienced motorcycle crash attorneys has been working in this field for two decades. We know the laws pertaining to bikers well!
- We know motorcycle crashes. We’ve been there before- road rash is nothing new to us. We know crashes well, and we are eager to take your case and help you get the settlement that you deserve for your pain and suffering. Since we specialize in motorcycle crashes, we have an abundance of resources at our fingertips. Need someone to recreate a crash or a specialist to speak on your injuries? Our resources are abundant.
- We don’t expect you to pay a dime upfront. When you’ve been in a motorcycle crash, you face injuries and loss of work. We want you to be able to focus on getting better, not on attorney fees. That is why we do not expect money upfront. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you do not pay until your case has settled.
- We are not afraid to take your case to court. Our attorneys will stand by your side and defend your case. Often, we can work aggressively with the insurance company to help you get a strong settlement. But, if not, we are not afraid to go to court to pursue justice in your case.
If you have been injured and need a motorcycle crash lawyer, contact Kass & Moses.
Call or text 1-800-414-5196 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form