Looking for a reason that motorcycles are better than cars? How about 20!
Riding a motorcycle produces a feeling of freedom that is hard to replicate. Even though motorcycles and cars are both reliable forms of transportation, many would argue that a motorcycle offers a number of clear benefits. Those who have used both cars and motorcycles have weighed in with their opinions on the subject. Read on to discover the benefits of owning a motorcycle vs a car.
- When discussing cost of motorcycles vs cars, we know that cars cost less.. You can purchase a decent new motorcycle for around $8000, far less than a new car.
- Motorcycles get more miles per gallon than most cars. While a fuel efficient car may tout 30 miles per gallon, most motorcycles get far more than that.
- Parking is easier, especially in the city where spaces between vehicles may be small. Some lots even have specific parking spaces for motorcycles.
- The motorcycle community is especially tight-knit, and motorcycle owners may venture into riding with friends. This makes motorcycling both a form of transportation and a hobby, all in one.
- Performance wise, motorcycles vs cars – Motorcycles perform far better than cars. Acceleration and ease of maneuverability far exceed that of cars. This means that motorcycle riders may be able to avoid some accidents.
- Riding a motorcycle actually burns calories. It takes energy to maintain balance and move through the turns.
- We know that motorcycles are great for thrill-seekers. No question that when we consider which one is more exciting, motorcycles vs cars – motorcycle riders report that their cruising hours are thrilling. You don’t get that in a car.
- Motorcycles allow you to experience the great outdoors more freely. Sure, rain and wind can be a detriment, but motorcycle riders get ample opportunities for fresh air.
- The cost of motorcycle vs car maintenance is much lower. In addition, due to the size and the placement of the engine, motorcycles can be easier to work on.
- Motorcycles can fit in even the smallest of garages. In fact, most garages can easily fit several motorcycles.
- Most motorcycles are more eco-friendly than cars. Production requires fewer resources, and they require less fuel.
- In general, motorcycles retain their value better than cars, and are easier to resell.
- Riding a motorcycle requires more brain power than driving a car and increases overall cognitive functioning.
- Motorcycle riders with weak knees have been shown to gain range of motion, flexibility, and lubrication in the knee joints from riding.
- Motorcycles are allowed in many High Occupancy Vehicle lanes throughout the country.
- Studies have shown that women who ride motorcycles vs cars are happier.
- Motorcycles allow ample room for customization. From the motorcycle itself to gear, helmets, and jackets, motorcycle riders are able to show their personality.
- Motorcycles have less damaging impact on bridges and aging infrastructure.
- Motorcycles are easier to clean, both routinely and when detailed.
- Motorcycles are often more appealing to potential romantic partners. Whether you are a female or male rider, the allure of a motorcycle can be irresistible to the opposite sex.
For a free legal consultation,
Whatever the reason may be, in the question of motorcycles vs cars – motorcycles win. They are loved by millions of Americans! At Kass & Moses, our experienced motorcycle crash attorneys are all motorcycle lovers – and we understand all your reasons for riding! We support motorcycle riders in their time of need.