As the costs of higher education rise, a free scholarship can help students defray the costs of attending college. The team at Kass & Moses recognize that the high costs of education can create an obstacle for a number of students. We believe the costs associated with school should not deter youth from pursuing further education.
We are again offering a $1,000 scholarship to college, university, and trade school students. We believe that this is a small way to play a positive role in the life of someone who is working towards a bright future for our country.
Applications for this scholarship due by Friday, December 18th, 2020. The winner will be chosen and notified by December 31st, 2020.
What are the free scholarship qualifications?
· Students must be enrolled in or planning to attend college or graduate school during the Spring 2021 semester.
· The school must be located in the United States.
· Applications are due by December 18th, 2020.
Submit a 400+ word essay on this topic:
How can motorcycles and bicycles be used to change the lives of people who live in impoverished or remote areas of the world?
After the application period closes, Kass & Moses will determine the winner and will notify the winner by December 31st, 2020.
Scholarship Application Process for College Students
Your application should include the following:
- An essay of 400 or more words answering our topic question.
- A short bio about you and your educational goals.
- Your contact information, including email address.
Please email your entry to email@example.com.
Any questions about the scholarship or the application process? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.