1. Firstgear Warm and Safe Heated Gloves- What biker wouldn’t enjoy a pair of heated gloves? Not only will these gloves keep your hands warm in cool weather, but they will also help protect them in the event of a crash. They are breathable with a waterproof membrane and are designed to be thin like a summer glove so that the movement of the hands and fingers is not impeded.
2. Muc Off Premium Anti-Fog Treatment – Bikers know all too well just how nasty a fogged up visor can be. It’s a nuisance and can be dangerous as it prevents you from clearly seeing hazards ahead of you on the road. This anti-fog treatment leaves a thin coating and plastics and glass and works to prevent fogging up for five days. Use a coating on the outside of the visor and rain will bead up and help improve vision in that way, as well.
3. Stop & Go Pocket Tire Plugger – Flat tires happen, and usually in the most inconvenient places. If your biker rides solo, a tire plugging kit is a great addition. Being able to repair a tire keeps you from being stranded, and this kit is designed to be small and easy to tote. Your favorite biker will be back and riding in just a few minutes.
4. AAA Motorcycle – If you have a AAA membership, you can add AAA Motorcycle for just $35. This membership provides towing, fuel service, and more. AAA is well worth the money, even if you only use it once. If your biker rides in remote areas, get this service!
5. A motorcycle safety course – Think motorcycle safety courses are just for newbies? Think again! There are hundreds of courses across the country made for advanced riders. These courses teach complex maneuverability skills and delve deeper into topics of biker safety. They are also a great way to meet fellow bikers.
6. Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well – If a book is more your thing, check out Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well by David L. Hough. This nearly 300 page full color book is crammed full of information on how to ride safely no matter what the conditions. Hough is a long time motorcyclist who has seen and done it all – and he shares it in a thoughtful, easy to read manner.
These gifts are a great way to show your loved one that you value his safety. As motorcycle crash lawyers, each day we see the tragic results of crashes. In just an instant your life can change – so it’s important to have someone on your side. Encourage your loved one to add 1-800-MOTORCYCLE to their phone and call on us if they are in a crash. We are here to help!